Making compliance convenient - Biffa’s Producer Responsibility Compliance Schemes provide services for Packaging, WEEE and Batteries Producer Responsibility.
We understand that as a producer you may find complying with producer responsibility obligations a problem and that registration always seems to come at busy periods.
At Biffa, we have a team of legislative experts that can help you to meet all of your legal obligations. We will support you by giving you a helping hand. From data gathering to completing your forms. Whatever your business needs, we’ve got a solution.
Tailored compliance schemes
Our legislative experts will act as your single point of contact for reporting information and seeking advice from people who understand your business. We’ll provide you with the peace of mind that your compliance obligations are in safe hands.
We know each of our customers has different requirements so we tailor our solutions to ensure each of our compliance schemes is made as straight forward as possible. Our producer responsibility compliance schemes offer a range of reporting, invoicing and account management options and all at no additional cost.
Typical Membership Benefits
- Dedicated account management giving consistent and expert technical advice.
- Secure online submission systems allowing for safe and instant information transferral.
- Access to data services and training courses to assist in understanding and compiling returns for each regime.
- Market leading customer service – registered to ISO 9001:2008 – ensuring the experience of compliance is both pleasant and efficient.
- Full compliance monitoring support for Environment Agency visits.
- Reduced single fees encompassing all of the regimes a producer complies with.
- Full compliance with all obligations; including transferral of legal responsibility to us once member data is submitted and verified.