Is your company ESOS compliant? The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme is EU legislation which requires that large companies carry out energy audits.
All large UK businesses are potentially affected by the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) regulations, as they are required to carry out regular energy auditing.
Large companies are those considered to have 250 members of staff, or a turnover of €50 million. The energy audit should include reviews of overall operations, use of transport and the amount of energy used per employee – all with a view to identify energy saving opportunities.
Opportunities to save energy alongside ESOS guidance
The ESOS guidance can be an opportunity to focus on your company’s energy management, so that you can ultimately save money, as well as having a positive impact on the environment. This legislation is an ideal opportunity to drastically improve company policies and invest in energy efficient directives, so that you maximise resources and minimise cost.
Ensure ESOS Compliance with Biffa
At Biffa we provide energy consultancy and auditing, from in-bound supply to energy bill validation. Our logical and innovative approach optimises energy consumption significantly reducing costs, allowing you to reinvest in your business.
Our service solutions include energy auditing, efficiency, recommendations for ESOS reductions and business plan modelling. We also manage delivery of initiatives, installation of equipment and can even arrange finance for large energy saving projects when capital is limited.
We can offer you:
- ESOS compliant energy assessments and business modelling
- Full energy performance contracts
- Independent impartial advice
- Capital and lease funding and financing
- On-site training
- Supply chain & systems integration
- Risk/reward gain share contracts
- Optimise existing systems of work
We have experience in the following areas:
- Telemetry through metering, monitoring and optimisation
- LED lighting - new and retrofit with up to 10 year full warranties
- Water management systems and water recycling
- Effluent treatment
- Full building management systems (BMS)
- Production line efficiency
- Motor and drive optimisation
- Combined heat and power
- Air handling, refrigeration and chiller optimisation
- Leak detection monitoring
- Utility tariff optimisation
- Inbound transformer upgrades, with power factor correction and voltage
Need more information on ESOS regulations, or to find out how we can help you to be ESOS compliant? Contact Biffa today on 0845 519 3833 or email@example.com for all the information you need on energy savings solutions.