The need to manage your compliance internationally can often prove to be challenging and time consuming.
There are many considerations when making international contact; do you speak the language of the country you need to be compliant with? Do you know the level of information which is required?
Biffpack can help with this task by offering a consultancy based solution to support you. We can aid you in the registration and completion of the paperwork for any country where you may need to register. We can also support the collation of data where required.
Biffpack and Transform
Established in 1997, Biffpack is a packaging compliance scheme which has since expanded to include WEEE and battery compliance. Membership of Biffpack is open to any business, whether a Biffa customer or not. If you require assistance to comply with the regulations, then we can help. Our compliance scheme is signed up to the Environment Agency code of practice and is registered to ISO 9001:2008.
Key benefits of joining our international compliance scheme
- Increasing regulation across the world for WEEE, Batteries and Packaging
- Access to an international network of compliance providers
- Providing consultancy, advice and support
- Gain assurances your company is compliant
- Biffpack is experienced at reporting internationally for WEEE, Batteries and Packaging
- Knowledgeable in developing methods to report in different regimes internationally
Interested in our international compliance services?