We offer training on the producer responsibility obligations and how best to support your company with the regulations.We can provide you with acclaimed compliance training whether you are a Biffpack scheme member or not. We are aware of the complexities involved in establishing your obligations under any producer responsibility regime and understand the whole process can be difficult and time consuming. To meet your company’s requirements and give you the flexibility you need, we can offer standard and bespoke waste management training days to help you ensure compliance within your company.
Come and join us at one of our FREE Packaging, WEEE and Batteries workshops. Each workshop will cover:
- An introduction to the regulations
- What does your business need to do to comply
- Data accuracy
- How to complete the data form including examples
- Data submission
- The 2016 – 2017 Packaging, WEEE and Batteries workshops have now finished. We will be booking in some new dates for 2017 – 2018 very soon. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss a tailored workshop for your business.
Our waste management training courses include guidance on:
- What is required of an obligated business
- How to identify the packaging / EEE flows within your business
- How to determine packaging / WEEE obligations
- The registration process
- Completion of the data forms (worked examples)
If you require more information on Biffa training courses, get in touch today on 01494 556565.