Food waste collection that’s right up your street; from £7 a lift.
Biffa can organise a waste audit for you which will help us to understand the needs of your business. We will then provide a bespoke service tailored to your waste volumes and specific requirements.
How we recycle your food waste
We can collect your food waste and dispose of it at a local Anaerobic Digestion facility.
Here it will be processed and ultimately converted into renewable energy.
By doing this we can help you control, and potentially reduce, your waste costs and convert your waste into energy.
We also offer:
Award winning customer serviceWe want to make managing your waste as simple as possible, which is why our customer services team are always on hand to assist you.
Nationwide coverageWe pride ourselves on delivering a local service, with the reassurance of a nationwide infrastructure.
Competitive pricingOur waste collection packages are competitively priced against local and national suppliers.
Innovative recycling solutionsWe aim to divert as much waste from landfill as possible, using our network of specialist waste processing facilities.
- Biffa are one of the UK's leading Food Waste Collection service providers
- We will help you get ahead of anticipated new Food Waste regulations
- We will help you divert your waste from landfill
- A nationwide service that's on your street everyday
The service recycles the following food waste:
- Industrial food by-product solid and liquid wastes from agriculture, manufacturing, food and drink processing
- Out-of-date, un-saleable food from shops and supermarkets
- Food preparation waste and left-over food from restaurants
- Packaged food waste
- Bakery Waste
An external container, clearly branded for food waste with a fill line and colour coded lid, will be provided. Food can be placed in bio-degradable bags or as loose waste and then deposited in the external container ready for collection.
For those customers with different needs we can offer bag collections where space is at a premium or bulk containers and tankers for large volumes of waste.