Food waste collection that’s right up your street; from £7 a lift.Biffa can organise a waste audit for you which will help us to understand the needs of your business. We know how to dispose of food safely, which is why we will then provide a bespoke service tailored to your waste volumes and specific requirements. Learn more about our food waste disposal methods here.
How we recycle your food wasteWe carry out a food waste collection process and dispose of it at a local Anaerobic Digestion facility. Here it will be processed and ultimately converted into renewable energy. By doing this we can help you control, and potentially reduce, your waste costs and convert your waste into energy.
We also offer:
Award winning customer serviceWe want to make managing your waste as simple as possible, which is why our customer services team are always on hand to assist you.
Nationwide coverageWe pride ourselves on delivering a local service, with the reassurance of a nationwide infrastructure.
Competitive pricingOur waste collection packages are competitively priced against local and national suppliers.
Innovative recycling solutionsWe aim to divert as much waste from landfill as possible, using our network of specialist waste processing facilities.
Benefits of Food Waste Collection With Biffa Include:
- Biffa are one of the UK's leading Food Waste Collection service providers
- We will help you get ahead of anticipated new Food Waste regulations
- We will help you divert your waste from landfill
- A nationwide service that's on your street everyday
Our Food Waste Recycling Service Recycles The Following Food Waste:
- Industrial food by-product solid and liquid wastes from agriculture, manufacturing, food and drink processing
- Out-of-date, un-saleable food from shops and supermarkets
- Food preparation waste and left-over food from restaurants
- Packaged food waste
- Bakery Waste
Did you know...
Collecting 2.1 million tonnes of waste per annum
250,000 bin collections per week
To find out more about a food waste collection from Biffa, all you need to do is complete our online quote form Our friendly team will then be in touch to further explain how to dispose of food safely and answer your questions about food waste recycling.