We offer a nationwide recycling service for business customers looking for a simple and efficient way to improve recycling performance, achieve environmental compliance and control costs.
Our Dry Mixed Recycling (DMR) collection service is a simple and efficient way for you to dispose of your clean recyclable waste, which:
- provides a cost effective solution for you to manage your recyclable waste and comply with regulations and legislation
- reduces your impact on the environment
- reduces the costs (due to landfill tax) which you would face if your waste was disposed of together
We also offer:
Award winning customer serviceWe want to make managing your waste as simple as possible, which is why our customer services team are always on hand to assist you.
Nationwide coverageWe pride ourselves on delivering a local service, with the reassurance of a nationwide infrastructure.
Competitive pricingOur waste collection packages are competitively priced against local and national suppliers.
Innovative recycling solutionsWe aim to divert as much waste from landfill as possible, using our network of specialist waste processing facilities.
What can go in your DMR waste?
Clean dry recyclates composed of:
- Paper - e.g. dry paper waste, newspapers, office paper and magazines
- Cardboard – e.g. corrugated cardboard, cereal boxes and card
- Metal cans – e.g. clean, empty drinks cans and food tins
- Plastic – e.g. packaging films, rinsed out milk bottles, empty drinks bottles & clean salad trays, rinsed out margarine tubs & microwaveable meal trays
N.B. Only clear sacks can be used
What is not allowed?
Examples of DMR contaminants include:
- Black bags (because our drivers cannot see if it is recyclable material in the bag)
- Waxed paper cups (takeaway cups from most high street coffee chains)
- Crisp packets and sweet wrappers
- Food and canteen waste
- Glass and ceramics
- Textiles or lengths of strapping
- Hard and rigid plastics (e.g. window frames, pipes, drums or other bulky non-compactable plastic items)
- Containers with any residue of food or hazardous material (e.g. paint tins or bleach bottles)