What is Dry Mixed Recycling?Our Dry Mixed Recycling (DMR) collection service is a simple and efficient way for you to dispose of your clean recyclable waste, which:
- provides a cost-effective solution for you to manage your business recycling waste and comply with regulations and legislation
- reduces your impact on the environment
- reduces the costs (due to landfill tax) which you would face if your waste was disposed of together
Our Waste Management Services include:
Award-winning customer serviceWe want to make managing your business recycling and waste as simple as possible, which is why our customer services team are always on hand to assist you.
Nationwide coverageWe pride ourselves on delivering a local service, with the reassurance of a nationwide infrastructure.
Competitive pricingOur commercial recycling and waste collection packages are competitively priced against local and national suppliers.
Innovative business recycling solutionsWe aim to divert as much waste from landfill as possible, using our network of specialist waste processing facilities.
What can go in your Dry Mixed Recycling waste?Clean dry recyclates composed of:
- Paper recycling- e.g. dry paper waste, newspapers, office paper and magazines
- Cardboard – e.g. corrugated cardboard, cereal boxes and card
- Metal cans – e.g. clean, empty drinks cans and food tins
- Plastic – e.g. packaging films, rinsed out milk bottles, empty drinks bottles & clean salad trays, rinsed out margarine tubs & microwaveable meal trays
What is not allowed in your Dry Mixed Recycling waste?Examples of DMR contaminants include:
- Black bags (because our drivers cannot see if it is recyclable material in the bag)
- Waxed paper cups (takeaway cups from most high street coffee chains)
- Crisp packets and sweet wrappers
- Food and canteen waste
- Glass and ceramics
- Textiles or lengths of strapping
- Hard and rigid plastics (e.g. window frames, pipes, drums or other bulky non-compactable plastic items)
- Containers with any residue of food or hazardous material (e.g. paint tins or bleach bottles)
Facts about Dry Mixed Recycling
Collecting 2.1 million tonnes of waste per annum
250,000 bin collections per week
Do you need business recycling solutions? Our waste management services can help. To find out more about our dry mixed recycling service, please complete our simple online quote form.