Comprehensive General FAQs - Biffa
  • My business name is changing - what do I do?
    If your business name is changing then please let us know via If your name change also means your company has been registered as a new legal entity then you will need to sign some new paperwork, but one of our advisors will help you through the process.
  • How can I update my details?

    Contact us at with the following information:

    • Account number or site address/postcode
    • Your new details and confirmation of what details you need replacing
  • I am moving sites - what do I do?
    Contact us on advising your contact details and the address of both the old and the new site.

    We will then email (or post if necessary) documentation for you to sign to agree the change. The change will then be implemented within seven working days of us receiving the documents back.

    If you advise us of your moving date in advance, we can delay the contracts moving over until you do. The sooner you tell us, the better!
  • I'm selling my business and the new owners want to use Biffa - what do I do?

    Please advise the new owners to contact us on 0800 307 307 or They will need to confirm they will be taking over your contract(s).

  • Where can I find copies of your insurance and other legal documents?

    You can find this information in myBiffa.

    • Log in to / register for myBiffa
    • Select 'Help' in the menu
    • Scroll down the page to the 'Resources' section and click 'View all resources'
  • How can I make a complaint?

    We consider a complaint to be ‘an expression of dissatisfaction in relation to services or products supplied or carried out by Biffa’.

    Contact us to allow us to investigate your issue and resolve it as quickly as possible:

    1. By phone - 0800 601 601 (Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 17:30, excluding public holidays). Please have your account or contract number, or your full company address to hand so we can locate your account.
    2. By email - Please include your account or contract number, or your full company address, so we can locate your account. We recommend you include a telephone number so we can phone you if any further information is required. This information will avoid delays in your complaint being addressed.
    3. Through myBiffa - log in to myBiffa and select 'Contact' from the top menu to send us a message. Again, please provide as much information as possible to avoid delays in your complaint being addresses.
  • How do I cancel my contract?

    If you need to talk to us about a change to your contract, please email us at or call us on 0800 601 601.

If you can't find what you need, please contact us on 0800 601 601 or