What is myBiffa?
myBiffa is your customer portal. It gives you control over your Biffa account 24/7, wherever and whenever you are.
Here are just a few of the things you can do on myBiffa:
- Make additional service bookings, for when you need an extra collection
- Order more bags
- Book a skip empty or changeover
- View, pay and query your invoices
- View and renew your Waste Transfer Notes (note: renewal is only possible if you are not on automatic renewal)
- View detailed reports to understand your waste better
- Track your services, to see your schedule and check your service status
How do I sign up for myBiffa?
Most new customers will be automatically registered for myBiffa. You will be sent an email with details on how to activate your myBiffa account shortly after becoming a Biffa customer.
If you had a CustomerZone account, you should be able to log in to myBiffa with your old CustomerZone login details. If you have forgotten your CustomerZone password, simply head over to myBiffa and follow the 'Forgot your password?' link.
If you have been a Biffa customer for a little while but never had a CustomerZone account, you can set yourself up on myBiffa here.
I've forgotten my myBiffa password - what do I do?If you've forgotten your myBiffa password, simply head over to myBiffa and follow the 'Forgot your password?' link. This will take you through a short process to reset your password. You will need access to the registered email address to do this; if you don't have access to this email address (e.g. if the email address holder has left the company), please contact us on 0800 601 601 or firstname.lastname@example.org instead.